- How does the SU Group Program work?
- How long has SU Group offered these types of Programs?
- How do we save money using the Program?
- What amount of savings can be achieved?
- Are SU Group Programs insurance-backed?
- Who repairs our equipment?
- How do we get a Proposal from SU Group?
- What type of equipment does SU Group cover?
- Does all of our equipment have to be on the Program?
- Can we add or delete equipment mid-term?
- What is the term of SU Group Programs?
1) How does the SU Group Program work?
SU Group offers various programs which function by consolidating equipment service contracts into one maintenance management agreement. SU Group pays for the preventative and corrective maintenance of that equipment. By offering Programs that are custom designed for your organization, SU Group is able to deliver immediate and on-going equipment service cost savings compared to your current spend.
2) How long has SU Group offered these types of Programs?
SU Group has offered equipment maintenance management programs since 1982 and has built the largest database of equipment service histories in this industry. This information provides unparalleled data to help you effectively manage and reduce the total cost of equipment ownership.
3) How do we save money using the Program?
Savings are accomplished by converting to a consolidated, managed time and materials based program. With this approach, SU Group pools equipment service expense across various equipment categories into one comprehensive maintenance agreement. This further reduces overall maintenance expense and administrative cost and duties associated with managing vendor contracts, relationships and payments. In addition to hard-dollar and administrative savings, you will also have a predictable budget for future forecasting.
4) What amount of savings can be achieved?
Your equipment service spend will typically be reduced by 10%-30%.
5) Are SU Group Programs insurance-backed?
Depending on your requirements, SU Group can offer Programs backed by insurance from companies rated A- by A.M. Best Company (or better), including SU Group’s affiliate, SU Insurance Company.
6) Who repairs our equipment?
By utilizing the SU Group, you have the freedom to select your vendor. Normally, your current service provider will continue to service your equipment under the SU Group program. At your request, SU Group will offer alternative service providers, which can be the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) or independent service organization (ISO), to maintain your equipment in lieu of your current service provider. In addition to OEM and ISO service providers, SU Group will reimburse your organization an in-house rate for labor cost and the cost of parts.
7) How do we get a Proposal from SU Group?
Contact SU Group to arrange for an on-site financial evaluation of your equipment maintenance costs. The extent and the type of analysis will be determined by your current situation. There is normally no charge for this evaluation.
8) What type of equipment does SU Group cover?
Though the following lists of equipment by market are only representative, your Program may cover additional equipment.
9) Does all of our equipment have to be on the Program?
No, it’s your decision to include or exclude individual pieces of equipment for coverage on the Program.
10) Can we add or delete equipment mid-term?
You can add or delete equipment from the Program at any time based on a pro-rata calculation.
11) What is the term of SU Group Programs?
Programs range from one to five year terms and can be renewed at the end of the agreement.