Technical Support Dispatcher
Specialty Underwriters LLC. is currently looking to hire an equipment service dispatcher to support our University, Research Laboratory and Healthcare clients. This technical customer support position acts as the liaison between our customer and service providers assisting in the management and coordination of equipment service and support.
Principal Duties and Responsibilites
- Taking inbound calls, coordinating service, and managing the equipment repair process for accounts through the United States.
- Evaluate and research equipment and maintenance contract offerings.
- Evaluate equipment maintenance records and negotiate a positive outcome to the mutual benefit of our company and our client.
- Demonstrate effective phone skills when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Will be responsible to handle significant call volume and maintain acceptable call volume levels.
- Recognize the importance of customer satisfaction and work to build customer satisfaction daily.
Minimum Qualifications(Education/Experience, Knowledge Skills and Abilities)
- Functional knowledge of computers, lab or medical equipment.
- Equipment contracting or purchasing experience.
- Capable purchasing or negotiation skills.
- Ability to fluently communicate (verbally and written).
- Ability to navigate MS Office products, multiple computer applications and the Internet.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Be able to manage multiple tasks.
- Must be able to deliver a high level of customer service over the phone.
- Equipment repair/maintenance knowledge desired.
- Working hours:
- Variable hours Monday through Friday, periodic after hour on call support.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Apply For This Position