“The on-going management reports provided by SU Group has enabled management to pinpoint areas of equipment failures (within their branch network) to make informed decisions as it relates to new equipment purchases”. Bank Chief Financial Officer
Through the financial analysis, SU Group was able to formulate a comprehensive maintenance program that addressed the organization’s initiatives to centralize maintenance under one program resulting in reduced maintenance costs and administrative tasks (i.e., Purchase Order issuances, Invoice audits and reviews and vendor payments processing).
The program delivered:
- A universal process for requesting service repairs
- Increased efficiencies in equipment performance
- A predictable budget forecast to control maintenance expenditures
- Reductions in administrative redundancies
- Improved response time, and consequently, less equipment downtime
By capturing and analyzing contracts across different equipment categories, SU Group’s proprietary SUMIT™ software easily identified equipment types for conversion to a SU Group managed maintenance program. In addition, SU’s proprietary TELESERVE™ Dispatch program allowed the organization a vehicle to achieve their goals for a one-stop solution for service repair requests.